Sponsor Europe, located at 's-Gravenbroekseweg 15a 2811 GA REEUWIJK, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
‘s-Gravenbroekseweg 15a 2811 GA REEUWIJK Nederland
Tel: +31 (0)85-4884765
H.G. Lange is the Data Protection Officer of Sponsor Europe. He can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data which we process
Sponsor Europe processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- - First and last name
- - Telephone number
- - E-mail address
- - IP address
- - Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- - Location data
- - Information about your activities on our website
- - Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- - Internet browser and device type
- - Bank account number and name / beneficiary
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 18 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 18. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose(s) and on what basis do we process personal data
Sponsor Europe processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment (both from donors and payments to action managers)
- Sending our newsletter
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our service
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the option to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To be able to send you email notifications regarding your promotion and to be able to thank donors.
- Sponsor Europe analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Sponsor Europe follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Sponsor Europe also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Automated decision making
Sponsor Europe does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Sponsor Europe).
How long we keep personal data
Sponsor Europe does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Sponsor Europe only shares your data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Sponsor Europe and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Sponsor Europe would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Procedure to delete data
It is the responsibility of the Adminstrator/Organiser to terminate a promotion and/or delete data related to the promotion and/or personal data. The Adminstrator/Organiser must log in to his/her Steunactie account and visit his/her dashboard to do so.
Please refer to the following article to learn more about how you can stop or end a fundraiser and how you can delete any (personal) data.
How we protect personal data
Sponsor Europe takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org